Superior Court hears proceedings involving felony criminal, domestic relations, civil disputes, and adoption cases. In addition to these responsibilities, the court provides probation services, and processes arrest and search warrants.
Virtual / Audio Meetings
Until further notice, all court hearings or other proceedings in Douglas County Superior Court will be held in a virtual video/audio courtroom.
Video and audio recording of court hearings without prior express permission from the Court is prohibited, per General Rule 16 issued by the Washington Supreme Court.
- COVID-19 Emergency Orders
- Eviction Resolution Pilot Program (ERPP) Guide
- Eviction Resolution Pilot Program
- Standing Order ERPP
- Standing Order RTC
- Emergency Administrative Order Number 1 (PDF)
- Emergency Administrative Order Number 2 (PDF)
- Emergency Administrative Order Number 3 (PDF)
- Emergency Administrative Order Number 4 (PDF)
- Emergency Administrative Order Number 5 (PDF)
- Emergency Administrative Order Number 6 (PDF)
- Emergency Administrative Order Number 7 (PDF)
Superior Court Schedule
- Criminal Calendar at 10 am for video hearings
- Criminal Calendar at 1:30 pm for in-person hearings
- Domestic Violence hearings at 1 pm
- 1st and 3rd Tuesdays
- Truancies at 3 pm (District Court in East Wenatchee)
- 2nd and 4th Tuesdays
- Pro Se Calendar at 9:30 am.
- Civil Calendar at 1:30 pm (in Waterville)
- 3rd Tuesdays
- Limited Civil Calendar and
- Domestic Violence hearings at 1 pm (District Court in East Wenatchee)
- Juvenile Calendar at 9 am and 1:30 pm
- 4th Wednesday
- Dependency Calendar at 9 am
- 2nd and 4th Thursdays
- Criminal Trials at 9 am
To obtain a special setting, contact the Court Administrator, Jo Jackson.
A Court Reporter will not be provided for any matter scheduled on any calendar. All matters will be digitally audio recorded.